Enrolment of students is subject to the following requirements:
- Students are placed in a specific year level according to age after consideration of the placement test results and class vacancies.
- To facilitate a high standard of teaching and learning, the class size is maintained at 30 students.
- If parents already have one or more siblings studying at the school, priority will be given to a new sibling, pending available places.
Documents required for enrolment include:
- 2 passport photographs of the child
- Previous School’s Report Cards / Academic Transcripts (original documents)
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate and Passport (a certified Birth Certificate is required for Integrated students)
- Copy of the parents’ Passport or I.D. Card
- Health Check Certificate / Vaccination Record (Vaccination Record is relevant to KIK students only)